Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Heroes 3

So I watched the season premiere of Heroes last night. It was good. The first season was awesome. I mean really awesome. But then season 2 lost me about halfway through because it started to drag on. So I actually never saw a bunch of episodes from last year.

But I guess it didn't matter because, as NBC says it, "Everything is new." Without actually saying it, I got the gist after watching the cheesy, lame, one-hour "red carpet" (which was fake) special last night that NBC pretty much realizes that last year sucked. One of the cast members actually said, "Didn't watch last season? No problem!"

With that said, I watched last night NOT knowing what happened at the end of last season and NBC was right - Skipping season two didn't matter.

Anyway, last night's episode was good, like I said. It didn't blow me away like nearly every episode in season 1, but I got into it. I can tell it risks losing me again if they continue to perpetuate the same future end-of-the-world storyline.

But here's what will keep me watching: Villains. I like where they're taking this idea. Coincidentally, "Volume 3" is titled "Villains." Lucky me.

No comments: