Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Why didn't anyone tell me?!

I read in The Washington Post this morning that Lindsay Lohan has confirmed that she is dating a woman. Dating. A woman. Nerds everywhere (considering they read the Style section of The Washington Post) all had simultaneous dirty thoughts on this Wednesday morning of September 24, 2008.

See! You're having one right now! There! I'm not the only one!

(*Yes, I know, this post is coming across as incredibly crude and shallow, but I cannot deny that thing that makes me a man: 1. The strong attraction toward Lindsay Lohan; and 2. The sight of attractive women gettin' it on with each other. **If you're a man and you deny these desires than you, sir, are a filthy liar.)

UPDATE: Clay Aiken also came out today. For those of you who think of Clay in similar fashion. (I'm all about fairness in reporting. Thanks, Elwood.)

4 comments:

Elwood said...

Clay Aiken came out, too.

I know...you're shocked.

Lynette said...

i just saw Clay on the front of People mag. So.....is he married then? I haven't been keeping up with Clay these days.

Lynette said...

...oh and the Lindsay thing - that's like really old news. You didn't know?

Elwood said...

I think that the delusion and panic are amusing amonst the "Clay-Mates" who had no earthly idea that Mr. Aiken was more inclined towards Tab A and not Slot B.

I'd rather watch Lohan make out with another girl anyway.