Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Christmas Miracle; Or, How the Hell did the Bears Win Last Night?!

I'm a Bears fan, but even I know the Bears shouldn't have won last night. I mean, they sucked last night. Against the Packers nonetheless. But somehow, some way, my beloved team managed to send me into Christmas full of hope and cheer. Yes, yes, I know, the chances of them reaching the playoffs are slim - But not impossible! After witnessing last night's game, I think I may actually believe it could happen.

My voice is scratchy this morning from screaming after the Bears blocked a field goal sending the game into overtime. I felt bad for the fans who had to sit in zero-degree weather all night. I guess I'd rather be dealing with a scratchy throat than a frost-bit ass.

Kyle Orton, I still want to beat you with a rolled-up newspaper. I'm no football expert, but you really need to stop throwing the ball to the other team. I'll go ahead and assume you're giving most of your paycheck to the Bears' defense.

No comments: