Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Chair Thief

Who

the

hell

took

my

chair?

Seriously, I got to work this morning at 6:35 AM and my friggin' chair was not in my office. Here's the part that baffles: You have to literally lift my huge chair up over my desk to get it out of my office. There are so many other offices with identical chairs all over the place where you simply have to roll - no lifting! I was the last one out last night and the first one in this morning! Where the hell is my chair!

You better believe I kicked open every door to every office on this floor looking for my chair. If I find my chair encased in Jell-O I'm going to start punching holes in walls!

5 comments:

Ross said...

I can't imagine WHO stole your chair...(gently caresses ironically new office chair)

Paw said...

Did you find it yet? Or are you sitting on one of those exercise balls (which people actually use as desk chairs, stupid people).

JC said...

The chair, she's gone. I've said my goodbyes and moved on.

Elwood said...

Could be worse. Someone stole my whole office. Well, not stole...I know where it is, I just can't go there anymore.

Lynette said...

@ Elwood...that's so sad. I'm sorry.