Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Video Games Get You Laid

1. For my gamer friends, I just finished Batman: Arkham Asylum and I say it was one of the best games I have ever played. I rank it up there with Half-Life, Metal Gear Solid, and Animal Crossing. If you're looking for one, it's a good reason to buy an Xbox 360 (or PS3).

2. I am now playing Dead Space which is beautifully scary and thrilling. The ambiance is outstanding and chilling. It's another reason to be playing video games. The cinematic experience alone is worth it. Its use of your fancy 5.1 surround sound system is awesome. It's a little on the creepy side, but well worth it - like spicy jerk chicken.

3. Also, I received my early copy of Guitar Hero: Van Halen. It is the best GH yet! Of course, I'm biased because I freakin' love Van Halen. (OLD Van Halen, none of that Sammy Hagar bullshit.)

4. Coming in November: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. This will be the game everyone will be playing. Don't get left out! Buy a 360!

No comments: