Monday, February 4, 2013

Squatchin' Through Dreamland

I don't sleep much these days. Mostly because James wakes up every hour or two and I'm such a light sleeper I can hear a mosquito fart outside the window. But during one of the chunks of time I did sleep last night I had another one of those vivid dreams. You know the kind: Upon waking it takes you a few minutes to realize it wasn't real.

In the dream, my dad and I were driving through a heavily wooded forest at night. It might have been Shenandoah National Park. We were twisting and turning on a narrow dirt road, only able to see a few feet ahead. Suddenly we curved through the trees and came upon a group of Bigfoots (Bigfeet?) And it scared the shit out of me. There were three or four of them and they were staring at us as we drove past. One of them was wearing a yellow dress.


No comments: