Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Choosing sides

Ten pounds ago I was a slovenly mess. Today, I'm a svelte man of action. At least, that's how I feel. And isn't that pretty much worth everything? Because if I feel amazing, then I must be amazing. Because why would my brain deceive me? It wouldn't. And that's why I wake up early every morning and go to the gym. I'm sucking up to my brain. And now I don't think there's anything I wouldn't do to get my brain to be on my team all the time.

Look at Mr. T. The guy's shtick is all about being a bad ass. But look closely... he's gotta be in his 60's, right? And yet when Mr. T talks, you better fucking listen. It's all about attitude. Senior citizen or not, Mr. T (and his brain) have convinced the world (and more importantly himself) that he is a bad ass tough guy. Have you ever seen Mr. T actually do anything bad, or tough? Nope. It's all talk. And attitude. Attitude is everything. Attitude wins friends and gets you laid. Get your brain on your team and you'll see what I mean. 

No comments: