Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thursday Things

I need a slightly larger thermos for coffee. To no one's surprise, the coffee at the nearest "cafe" tastes like sugared, rusty-brown water drank from an old tin can once used to hold nuts and bolts in your grandpa's old garage.

The rain that falls from the sky causes wetness. Write it down. It pleases me to watch people emerge from the depths of Union Station and act shocked and frightened at this strange liquid falling from the sky. Quietly, I walk past them and say, "This is your fault because you touch yourself."

Speaking of rain, if I were still driving to work instead of using Metro, I'd still be stuck in traffic. From last night's commute!

Speaking of public transportation, I'm currently reading The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley.

1 comment:

Chris said...

It's taken me at least an hour each way since yesterday...sometimes I really dislike this city. I mean, snow I could kinda understand, but rain? It rains all the time here!