Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Darkness Vs. Nothing

I am a fan of the early darkness. I like it when it gets dark early. I'm looking out my window now and it's getting dark and I'm still at work. I feel no pressure to get home and enjoy the daylight. Screw the Sun! That's what I say.

I like rain, too. It eliminates the pressure to "do something" with the day. Why do we always have to "do something"? Can't we just stay home and do nothing. Nothing. Nothing can be many things. Things done much better in the darkness or during rain.

2 comments:

Ross said...

Could not agree more on the rain thing. Sometimes, I wish it would rain so I wouldn't be tempted to go outside.

Cooper Family said...

Absolutely! That's why fall and winter are the best seasons! No pressure to do anything other than sit inside and read or watch movies! It makes me wish fall / winter took up more of the year. Maybe I should move to Syracuse...