Monday, March 8, 2010

Accordiongirl

Why my girl kicks ass - reason number 4,167:

She's a gamer! Here she is holding her brand new Xbox 360 purchased over the weekend.

First, know this: Lynette and I celebrate Spring a little differently than most. We stopped smoking in February and March and do not take that achievement lightly. I joked that it's more important than our anniversary. BTW, it's been four years.

Second, Lynette is the hardest working person I have ever met. And I'm pretty sure her boss knows it, too, which is how she has survived mergers and lay offs and blizzards and terrorist attacks while working for Sirius XM Satellite Radio. She's been there since day one and gets very little credit or fan fare for it. She regularly works 10+ hours per day. Sometimes I have to force her to treat herself to something nice and remind her that she deserves a reward every so often. This time she chose to buy her own Xbox 360. She was VERY excited.

Currently, Lynette is playing Viva Pinata and Fable II. Her gamertag is Accordiongirl.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

What an awesome post! This anniversary means the world to me, and so do you.

I can't wait to get my first gamer "achievement".