Thursday, March 11, 2010

I was Frank Whaley today!

This morning the train operator made an announcement that our train was going to be sitting at a station for an undetermined amount of time due to a "police situation" at station up ahead. Nearly everyone got off to find alternate ways to work. I stayed because I figured it'd be a great excuse for being late to work and I'm currently reading a great book called Killing Floor by Lee Child.

Two minutes later the train operator made another announcement that the "police situation" was resolved. The train doors closed and off we went. Me and the empty train. It was as if the train operator and I had some sort of agreement ("Empty this train and I promise not to defecate in-between the seats." "Deal.")

Next: Gotta figure out how to achieve free reign in an empty Target store. (Name that movie.)

No comments: