Monday, March 22, 2010

Kayaking on Monday

Something is

off.

But more on... in an off way, you know what I mean?

I overslept (if you count purposefully sleeping later for the hell of it oversleeping) and commuted to work in the light of day. All things pointed to glorious morning. But it's Monday. And nothing "special" happened to me over the weekend causing a significant change in the way I perceive the world. When my train crossed a tiny creek that empties into the Potomac the Sun glistening off the water was beautiful. It brought back my dream of someday kayaking. The weather was amazing over the weekend, but I don't usually get too hung up on meteorological things. Or do I? (Warmer weather = More leg.)

Maybe this is how a good day starts. Indicators. Signs.

Or maybe I should get more sleep at night.

No comments: