Wednesday, January 16, 2008

H-Day

Greetings, fellow humans. I would like to inform you that Jason and Lynette Dot Com has been updated with new features. There's a Photo of the Day! And dictionary! And a monkey!

Well, American Idol started last night. I know it's an easy show to hate. And it's not like the show is generating actual American idols. To be honest, I'm only in it for the first month to see the kooky auditions. What can I say, I like staring at the freaks.

So Cloverfield opens Friday. So much hype, JJ Abrams better deliver or his minions may riot (Still don't know what the smoke monster from Lost season one is yet... or the four-toed statue... or...)

Speaking of Lost... oh never mind.

Seriously, I support the writer's strike, but TV is really struggling right now. If you don't like reality shows you might want to crack open a book or converse with your family or play a board game. I hear Boggle is fun.

No comments: