Sunday, December 27, 2009

"Did you get everything you wanted for Christmas?"

"Almost."

I don't know what your problem is, but I am sad to see Christmas go. In this house, 2009 couldn't come to an end quicker. These last few days at home have been heavenly.

BTW, I got EVERYTHING I wanted for Christmas. And then some.

Top Things That Made My Christmas Kick Ass This Year:

1. Lynette (without her I'm nothing)
2. Snow (haven't had a white Christmas in these parts since we lived here)
3. Watching Leia open presents (as if she knows it's x-mas)
4. Homemade whipped cream (I made it)
5. Drinking coffee in the middle of the afternoon
6. Sorry (the board game)
7. Our Christmas tree (always stalwart and comforting)
8. Andes Candies (like a drug those things are)
9. Coffee (said twice on purpose)

No comments: