Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Movie Delivery System

I have fully accepted the way in which I watch movies nowadays and it ain't through Netflix. I quit them two weeks ago. For the last few months I have been renting my movies via Xbox 360 and PS3. Both consoles stream movies in HD instantly. Gone are the days where I have to wait AN ENTIRE DAY for a DVD to arrive in the mail (I'm being sarcastic, but still). One more reason it's good to be a gamer.

BTW, which one of you jerks forgot to tell me Terminator Salvation was a cool movie? I watched it today. I also watched 9, which was also very good. And last week Lynette and I watched Julie and Julia, which was also pretty good.

1 comment:

Cooper Family said...

We saw Terminator Salvation over Christmas and I thought it was really good! I don't know what everyone was ragging on! I thought it tied things together nicely and brought the story full circle. Maybe the critics were just getting back at Christain Bale for that rant of his.