Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mt. 15th Street

Slipped on some ice this morning, but didn't fall. That's when I realized that I wasn't impervious to being "Falling Man" on the street. Trust me when I say the rest of my walk to work was a cautious one. And then each intersection had fifteen foot high mountains of ice and snow on all four corners. Good thing I brought a grappling hook to work with me this morning. One man nearly fell, but I grabbed him with one hand just in time. And my beard was had those cool movie icicles hanging from it when I got to my cubicle.

A group is forming to leave the building and make their way out of the city, but I'm trying to convince them that it would be safer if we stayed put. Plus, there's wolves out there, I think. My dad Dennis Quaid will be here soon - I can feel it.

No comments: