Monday, May 24, 2010

Found the Hatch



Lost is gone. I am sad. Last night's finale was a beautiful and poetic ending to a series that always had me guessing and speculating and philosophizing. I spent so much time on the internet reading other people's theories. I am truly going to miss the mystery.

As the end of the episode approached, I kept looking at the clock and thinking, "It's almost over. This mystical, magical piece of my life is almost over."

We go through life wishing for and demanding answers to all the riddles and puzzles, but when they finally come we realize that life is about the search and not the solution.

Now more than ever I miss that feeling I got in the pit of my stomach when the Hatch was discovered. I doubt TV will ever be able to make me feel that way again. Until it does.

Goodbye Lost.

No comments: