Monday, May 10, 2010

What would you do if you could turn invisible?

When confronted with this age-old question, I don't recall ever declaring that I would use my new power for good. Initial thoughts were always ways in which I could see naked women. (I'm a man - I like naked women - sue me.) Next, if there was time (because I'm not sure looking at naked women would ever get tiresome), I'd steal some money or do something that would result in making me rich.

I suppose I thought about doing something for our military that would "win the war," etc. But those actions were always self-serving. Who doesn't want a ticker tape parade held in their honor? In a way, even though I was servicing my ego, those militaristic actions would "do good." Maybe. I guess it depends on your definition of "good" when it comes to world affairs.

But what if I decided to DO GOOD with my power of invisibility? How would I do that? Without breaking any laws. Is it possible? I suppose I could patrol busy intersections and push people out of the way of buses. Or keep people from jumping off bridges by sneaking up on them. What else could I do? After I look at naked women, of course.

1 comment:

Cooper Family said...

It would be hard to have a ticker tape parade if no one could see you.