- A woman called me Jim this morning. I responded by calling her Pam. She didn't get it. Such is my life.
- Some people read the newspaper on the train with the gusto of a dim-witted, intoxicated teenage gum-smacker.
- A coworker is angry with me because I pointed out some dead roaches near her cubicle. Like I decide where roaches die.
- My dog is sick and I'm willing to bet I'll need to clean up vomit when I get home tonight. Need or want? Or should?
- My vacation starts in three days. Two not counting today. I may or may not wear pants for the duration.
- Speaking of not wearing pants, I should buy a nice robe. I can be a robe guy. THEN I can start writing my novel...
- I'll wait and ask for a robe at Christmas.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Posted by JC