Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pew Pew Pew

Here's the thing - I can't really say there was any movie or television show in 2011 (with the exception of Breaking Bad on AMC) that entertained me more than the video game Skyrim is entertaining me right now. 

(NOTE: If you haven't watched Breaking Bad you really are missing out on the most stellar writing and acting the movie/television industry has produced in a very long time.  I'm your friend and I'm begging you to watch Breaking Bad from the beginning.  Bryan Cranston will make you throw away all your notions of what you think good acting is.  And the story is perfection.)

Back to Skyrim: As a gamer, you owe it to yourself to jump into this enormous world.  The alienation of friends and family is a risk you're willing to take. 

No comments: