Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday Versus Terrible Malfunctioning Giant Robots

Things I did over the weekend:

1. Helped Lynette find a sewing machine.
2. Read comic books.
3. Took Leia to the park.
4. Made baked ziti.
5. Watched the Olympics.
6. Wore clothes.
7. Ate food.
8. Stood up and sat down several times.

We journeyed throughout northern Virginia this weekend to find the perfect sewing machine for Lynette. We found one. You can read about it on her blog (when she updates it). We also hit a couple fabric stores. She's got lots of projects in the works.

Also, I watched the Olympic closing ceremony last night and realized that I will truly miss it. I was enjoying the games. And Beijing did a wonderful job (regardless of what you think about their politics). I applaud China.

No comments: