Thursday, May 7, 2009

Friday

I'm trying to plan my day tomorrow. I don't have to work. I was thinking about going to see the craptacular new Wolverine movie, but then realized that the new Star Trek opens tomorrow and I might be mistaken for one of those weird Trekkie nerds. (Notice the irony?)

So... what to do?

Maybe a list will help:
1. Play video games.
2. Watch TV or Vicky Christina Barcelona so I can send it back to Netflix.
3. Read a book outside with Leia if it doesn't rain.
4. Move all the crap out of the bedroom and start taping in prep for painting.
5. Find the burger joint President Obama ate at yesterday.
6. Buy something fun that I can't afford.
7. Clean the house, a.k.a. vacuum.
8. Go grocery shopping.
9. Make a new episode of my podcast.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

You did some stuff from this list...and you weren't mistaken for a weird Trekkie! (but you will be, when you go see the movie with your Dad.)