Monday, May 18, 2009

From Dijon to Water Weight

1. The Storyville coffee experience is coming along swimmingly. I got the second shipment Friday. And it really is some of the best coffee I've made/drank.

2. Brats. Made some on Friday and ate them with Maille mustard. Perfect.

3. Finished reading Jurassic Park. I recommend it. 'Twas a page turner.

4. Brown paint. I'm leaning toward it.

5. Lynette made lemon cake Saturday. Tasty.

6. My bag is very heavy on the train with a Nalgene bottle full of water and a thermos full of Storyville coffee. I may sacrifice the water to save my shoulder.

7. Got another compliment about my hair this morning. Monday + Hair Compliment = OK Then.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Until I got to the part about the mustard, I was thinking "you made obnoxious, snotty kids on Friday?" Too bad Braughts and braaaats are spelled the same!