Monday, September 13, 2010

Heart > Brain

I wear my heart on my sleeve.  Or at least I used to.  Or I've been told a long time ago that I did.  I think I want to get back there.

I think it's time for me to start relying on my heart more.  As we're taught by so-called wiser folk, it's better to use your brain than your heart when making important decisions.  Why?

I have made life-changing, poignant, crossroads decisions with my heart. As I often say, we are the decisions we make.  It's true that not every path I chose in my life was the "right" one, but each one shaped me nonetheless.  Lately, I've been making too many decisions with my brain.  Although I have nothing to complain about, I am at risk of becoming part of my own scenery.

Transcend your surroundings.  Have an idea.  Everyday.

 


 

No comments: