Monday, November 15, 2010

Buy beer and trucks NOW

You wouldn't know it by watching TV or anything, but the Chicago Bears beat Brett Favre (and the other guys on the Vikings team) yesterday thereby moving into first place in the NFC North division.  Hello?  Can you hear me?  I said... Oh never mind, the shitty Cowboys played a game.  I can see why that is WAY more important.  Assholes.  It's a travesty that Dallas is receiving this much undeserved love.  Look, no amount of lamenting by the NFL and Fox is going to result in the Cowboys playing in the Super Bowl in their own stadium.  Get over it, Troy

Also, the commercialization of NFL games has gotten out of hand.  I guess I was numb to it because it's nothing new, but Lynette provided quite the objective perspective yesterday during the Bears game: There are a disgusting amount of commercials during these games.

Thank God for hockey.

No comments: