Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fly Nude!

It's been a few years since I have flown on an airplane.  When a round-trip ticket to Chicago (a 90 minute flight) peaked $400 I threw in the towel.  But now we have a new reason not to fly: invasive body searches.  Neat!

So, here's where we're at as a country:  In order for a person to get on an airplane they have two choices when they approach the security screening... Let TSA take a naked picture of you, or let TSA fondle your junk.  No, it doesn't help when people say it's the same for everyone.  That means we're all guilty until proven innocent. 

I really don't have a problem with security or authority.  The pat-down might be a bit much.  But I think my real gripe is with the naked x-rays.  Can there be a more unflattering image of our nude selves?  I think I'd rather just take off all my clothes for the TSA.  Then at least I could suck in my gut or strike a sexy pose and flex a muscle.Better yet, let's just deposit all our clothes in a bin before we get on the plane and fly naked.  Fun!  There'll be more than ears poppin'!  Hey-Oooo!

No comments: