Monday, February 6, 2012

Recent Discoveries

Two things,

When I was in college, I don't remember ever caring as much about politics as I regrettably do now.  Perhaps we had more important/interesting things to talk about in my circle of friends.  Boobs and beer prolly.

And I don't have much of a memory of getting as angry while driving as I do now.  Seriously, I have a problem.  Thankfully I don't drive much, but when I do I wish so much ill will toward my fellow man.

There's only one contributing factor I can attach to these two recent discoveries about myself: Living on the East coast.  We're all assholes over here.  We're self-righteous and impatient. Also, I've been calling it soda, not pop.  Shoot me.


On the other hand, these mild winters are wonderful.  If not having a decent pizza means not having my face freeze off when I walk to work so be it.  Sacrifices. 

No comments: