Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Phantom Vibrations

The phrase is "touch base," as in, "Okay then, lets touch base next week before your hot air balloon ride."  Because there's a lady within earshot here at work who keeps saying "touch bases," plural.  She's saying it so often that I'm starting to doubt myself.  I hate it when I doubt myself.

And those people who claim to have evidence that the Moon landings were faked by NASA so that we could win the Space Race against Russia in the late 60's.  Fuckers.  Because now I'm thinking, "Shit, some of their evidence is compelling."  Assholes.

Or when women fake their orgasms.  Wait, no, I actually prefer that one.  (Hey-O!)

Or when I'm sitting there minding my own business when I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket... Nope.  Didn't happen.  Prolly just the tumor in my thigh gettin' twitchy.


No comments: