We went on a brief vacation into the north (Minnesota and Wisconsin to be specific). These are some neat things I did:
1. Swam in frigid Round Lake, Hayward, Wisconsin.
2. Rode in Marcus' rebuilt 1929 Ford Model A.
3. Ate cheese curds. Some of which were fried.
4. Revisited an awesome Cuban restaurant in Minneapolis for breakfast.
5. Learned how to play Stratego.
6. Ate kababs.
7. Got bit by mosquitos (not neat, but it had been a while so the experience was profound).
8. Watched a video of Lynette and I playing catch with a frisbee when we were 20 years old.
9. Saw kick-ass fireworks, downtown Minneapolis.