Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Can Finally Get My MTV

I'm a child of the Eighties. I remember MTV. The real MTV. The MTV that showed music videos. Back in the Eighties, it was the only way to hear new music. And to actually see your favorite bands. I remember rushing home so I could see the new Van Halen video for Panama. (That prick Todd Scow was talking about it all day at school and I wanted to see it!) And then in high school I remember watching MTV all day in anticipation for Def Leppard's new video for Pour Some Sugar On Me.

Anyway, I can go on and on and on.

My point: On Tuesday, MTV launched a web site where they show ALL their videos. YouTube, be warned. Just type in the band and get a list of all their videos. Want to see Van Halen's Panama? Just type it in!

So, now I know what I'll be doing all day. Better cancel all my meetings.

No comments: