Monday, October 20, 2008

The Monday

Welcome back to work, everybody.

I know you don't want to go to work, but that's a given and not really worth talking about. Instead, let's talk about the weekend, yes?

Did you see Saturday Night Live? Sarah Palin was on and she was actually pretty good. Obviously, the jokes are mostly at her expense, but she took the heat like a pro. It was a very good episode. Alec Baldwin mistaking the real Palin for Tina Fey was classic.

I spent most of my weekend playing video games. We went out with Max, Chris, and Ross on Friday after our weekly Pawn Pals meeting (aka drunken chess). We ordered a pizza with Catherine Saturday night. She's our republican, soon-to-be mother friend. Her and I argue about EVERYTHING.

On Sunday, I baked a chicken and made mashed potatoes. It was grand. In the morning, we went to the little coffeeshop down the boulevard. I ate an apple fritter. Lynette's latte was too hot.

We learned that a new Best Buy is opening a few blocks away, so that'll be a new, closer place to spend my money. Catherine told us it was open, but when we went there we learned that it wasn't.

So, how was your weekend?

No comments: