Monday, April 29, 2013

Nature's Candy

I bought some raisins. To eat as a healthy snack. The rub is that I don't like raisins, but I want to like raisins. I don't know why I want to like raisins. The idea of raisins seems intriguing and something I'm missing out on.

Over the weekend I weighed in and after rechecking my math discovered that I lost 20 lbs. since January. Collectively, Lynette and I lost 30+ lbs. within the last few months. We're getting fit and reaping the benefits. Which at this early point in the process mostly occurs in the bedroom. This is our 40th year on this planet, and 14th in marriage, and yet I can't keep my hands off my wife. I wish I could show you how much I love her, but I spare your delicate sensibilities.

So, raisins. There's a lusciousness to them that you're probably missing out on. Don't miss out on them.

No comments: