Monday, August 16, 2010

Jackass 3D

Yes, I know Jackass is stupid and childish and just plain dumb.  (Now that we have that out of the way...)

Anyone who missed the first Jackass movie truly did themselves a disservice.  The laughs were aplenty.  I never saw the second one (I reckon it was a lot like the first one).  But this third installment has me intrigued.  Maybe it's because of its tongue in cheek premise that it's in 3D.  Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it actually is in 3D, but like most crap being served to us by Hollywood it doesn't need to be in 3D.  And it knows it.  Johnny Knoxville is a smart dude, regardless of his antics.  Making Jackass in 3D is a big middle finger to Hollywood and anyone who forks out money to see movies in 3D (present company included).

Also, I can't stop watching the last 5 seconds of this trailer without giggling.

No comments: