Tuesday, May 29, 2012

High Five TV!

Monday was a holiday, which meant I got to watch Game of Thrones Sunday night with the rest of the world.  Holy shit, Television!  If you've read the books, know that this episode, titled "Blackwater," depicts the epic battle that occurs when Stanis reaches King's Landing.  Nothing on TV (not that's there's much competition) comes remotely close to the quality workmanship of Game of Thrones.  Rarely does a TV show leave me anxious and yearning for the next episode.  I won't spoil anything here - but I would love to talk about the relationship between The Hound and Sansa.  I've only read the first two books of the series, but now I can't wait to jump into number three just to learn what becomes of these two.  At first I was put off by the numerous characters and story lines of George RR Martin's books, but now I love it.

The only other show that currently gets my attention is Mad Men, but even that one gets passed over on the DVR when I sit down to catch up on my stories.

This summer: Breaking Bad and Louie will be filling up my DVR.



No comments: