Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Robbed!

Looks like I don't lead a double life after all... The charges to my checking account from Singapore via my check card were fraudulent. Now I have to go through the whole rigmarole of filling out an affidavit and hope that my bank concludes that I did not spend Memorial Day weekend with my second family in the Far East. Or would that be considered the Middle East? Anyway, this feeling of not knowing how my credit card information was used to steal from my account sucks.

1 comment:

Lucky1304 said...

Oh no! We had that happen when we were in Mexico, but we knew it was from a transaction at a Mexican ATM (it was the only time we used our card the whole trip). Double bummer was that the bank cancelled our card automatically so we had no access to cash for the rest of our trip!

Anyhow, we got our money back in less than a week with very little hassle. Hope the same is true for you!