Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Things I Learned Recently

  • There is a no sex rule on the International Space Station.
  • There is a TURKEY bologna and it tastes like an angel's bologna.
  • You can't trust people who don't trust people.
  • The iPhone 4 has a flaw and yet it's still the most exciting piece of technology I have owned.
  • Bake a cake and impress the fuck out of people.
  • As daunting as it may seem, urine and sour cream can be cleaned off the floor lickity-split.
  • I'm afraid to admit to people that I might be a Christian, but I'm also afraid of roller coasters, insects, and swimming in the ocean, so...
  • Stephen Strasburg helped me conquer my fear of red baseball caps (the Nats home cap looked too much like a Cardinals hat).
  • Steve Carell is leaving The Office.
  • According to a new study by Penn State University, the best sex lasts only 7 to 13 minutes.
  • Talking shit about your boss publicly is the stuff of morons.
  • Soccer is sooooooooooooooo-buuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-ooooooooooo BORING.

No comments: