- There is a no sex rule on the International Space Station.
- There is a TURKEY bologna and it tastes like an angel's bologna.
- You can't trust people who don't trust people.
- The iPhone 4 has a flaw and yet it's still the most exciting piece of technology I have owned.
- Bake a cake and impress the fuck out of people.
- As daunting as it may seem, urine and sour cream can be cleaned off the floor lickity-split.
- I'm afraid to admit to people that I might be a Christian, but I'm also afraid of roller coasters, insects, and swimming in the ocean, so...
- Stephen Strasburg helped me conquer my fear of red baseball caps (the Nats home cap looked too much like a Cardinals hat).
- Steve Carell is leaving The Office.
- According to a new study by Penn State University, the best sex lasts only 7 to 13 minutes.
- Talking shit about your boss publicly is the stuff of morons.
- Soccer is sooooooooooooooo-buuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-ooooooooooo BORING.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Things I Learned Recently
Posted by JC