Thursday, June 17, 2010

"We're on a mission from God."

I'm going to say something. You may or may not agree with what I am about to say. But it doesn't matter. Because I know the truth. And that truth is The Blues Brothers was the greatest movie ever made. And if you don't think so then you're total moron who shouldn't be allowed to watch movies. Moron.

Happy 30th anniversary, Blues Brothers.

Just kidding about the moron thing. Unless you are a moron. And in that case, you can prolly get that fixed.

BY THE WAY, the Vatican (you know, where the POPE lives) has just declared The Blues Brothers a Catholic Classic. Boom. Don't believe me? Here's a link for your doubting ass.

2 comments:

Elwood said...

I think you know where I stand on the matter...

JC said...

You bring me my Cheez-wizz, boy?

I grew up in the Chicagoland area and when I was a wee lad I went to the Daley Plaza for a field trip and was able to still see tread marks from the tanks used in the movie.